Why you'll love it
- Dual-length, densely packed bristles help a little product go a long way
- Angled head forms to the contours of your face, ensuring you don't miss a spot
- Builds product naturally from light to full coverage without streaking
About this brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
All Jenny Patinkin products are:
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
How to use
- Lightly tap or use short strokes to gently blend a layer of product
- Use longer strokes to diffuse and lighten coverage
- Can be used with foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, contour, blush, powder, or mineral powder
I was using my finger to apply concealer but this brush changed the game for me when I realized I needed more coverage. Highly recommend
This brush is really soft, yet firm enough to blend liquid foundation. Really love the smooth finish I get with this brush.
I really had high hopes for this brush from reviews but it hasn’t really performed in an outstanding way. It doesn’t apply liquids well even though it is said to. I guess overall it’s fine enough but not worth the price and you’ll need to additionally use your fingers or a cram pad or similar to make sure it’s evenly blended in. I might stick to using this only for contour and not for foundation.