Luxury Vegan Line Smudge Brush
Want personalized recommendations?
Why you'll love it
- Precise tip makes application and blending a cinch
- Densely packed fibers ensure you don't waste product
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on the delicate eye area
How to use
- Use in your lower lash line and outside corners of your eyes to smudge/soften liner or shadow
- Make small back and forth sweeping and circular motions to blend
Finer than a natural hair and packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
100% vegan synthetic fibers
About this Brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
I’ve had tons of smudging brushes and this one tops them all. It’s super soft But has a beautiful around a tip and is short enough to have some stiffness. Favorite
I use this brush to blend shades on my lids and really like the effect. Does a good job in the corners especially.
I use this brush to apply my cake liner (also from Naked Poppy) and it does it perfectly. It is very soft and pliable, and blends the liner beautifully.
I use this to primarily soften eyeliner and it’s wonderful. The handle is also slightly weighted which I for some reason really like and find it easier to use.
This is the perfect tool for eye makeup smudging and it feels really gentle on the skin