Why you'll love it
- Nourishing formula won’t dry out bristles, helping brushes look and feel good as new
- Clean brushes prevent breakouts and skin irritation
About this brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
All Jenny Patinkin products are:
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
Provides antimicrobial support
Aqua (water), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Thiosulfate, Sodium Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Tocopherol, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate
May contain nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- Wet bristles of the brush with warm water
- Swirl bristles over the soap pan until a light foam begins to form
- Once slightly foamy, use fingertips to gently massage the soap into your brush, removing excess oils and pigments
- Rinse under warm water and pat dry
It cleans my brushes well. I usually do a few brush swirls in the soap with water, rinse, repeat until the water runs clear. Then pour any excess water off and let it air dry before putting the lid back on.
Easy to use and cleanses my brushes like expected
Easy to use, cute packaging, great clean!
This is so easy to use and leaves me with squeaky clean brushes. Love!