Petite Cryo Glow Globes Set
Why you'll love it
- Help soothe irritation and redness through cool, controlled pressure and massage
- Gently glide over skin for an instantly refreshed and revitalized appearance
- Ergonomically shaped to hug the contours of your face and target any area of concern
- Wash with soap and water before and after each use.
- Place in fridge or on ice 10-30 minutes prior to use, or chill overnight. Do not place in freezer.
About this brand
We knew Jenny Patinkin was our kind of girl when we read her amazing book, “Lazy Perfection.” The title captures her philosophy on beauty perfectly! We became even more enamored after meeting her, working with her and using her luscious makeup tools.
As a renowned makeup artist, trained in London and Chicago, Jenny knows how to create top-of-the-line beauty tools that deliver. But here’s the kicker: they’re designed with an approach to makeup that is sophisticated yet in an uncomplicated, no-frills kind of way.
In addition to her cosmetic products, her concept of “flat-aging” approaches the issue of (anti-)aging from an angle of self-acceptance and care.
In a 2017 interview with Beauty Independent, Patinkin said, “Working with regular women makes me happy. That’s where the Lazy Perfection idea of looking great without really trying started to gel. It occurred to me that women wanted to wear less makeup – and I do, too – and I didn’t feel anybody was talking to us about that.”
- Multi-use, multi-purpose brushes can be used with liquid, cream, or powder makeup
- Designed with a tapered tip that won’t pick up too much makeup
- Weighted handles allow for extra control
From Jenny Patinkin:
“Flat-Aging is being present and happy with your appearance, no matter your age and no matter what skincare or aesthetic path you choose to take. The Flat-Aging model embraces confidence and refuses to do mortal combat with nature, but also allows room for new technologies and formulations.”
All Jenny Patinkin products are:
- 100% handmade and vegan tools
- Packed with 2.5x as many bristles as a conventional brush
- Made with high-quality, technologically advanced synthetic fibers that are finer than natural hair
How to use
- Cryo rolling can be done as frequently as desired, AM or PM, on a regular basis or only as needed.
- To reduce inflammation, stimulate lymphatic drainage and promote circulation and oxygenation: Use globes on clean dry skin or on top of your preferred skincare product. Lightly glide in an upward and outward direction on the face and jawline, from the center of the face out towards the temples and ears. Lightly glide the globes in a downward motion on the neck.
- To target redness, or to soothe and de-puff: Gently place the globes over the area of concern and gently rock in a back and forth motion.
- To give the appearance of a brighter, more toned complexion: Move the globes over the face and neck, making sure to glide rather than tug or pull.