Why you'll love it
- Refreshing spray provides a boost of hydration
- Subtle rose scent calms and soothes the senses
- Multipurpose tonic sets mineral makeup for extended wear
About this brand
We’re obsessed with Kari Gran’s hydrating lip whips – they’re luscious and luxe and smell heavenly. It’s hard to try Kari Gran and not fall in love! Their hand-poured products use only the finest naturally derived, organic, wild-harvested, and non-GMO ingredients.
Kari Gran and Lisa Strain co-founded the company in 2010 after Lisa convinced Kari to move beyond the small batches of clean, eco-luxe products she was making in her own Seattle kitchen. Kari, a self-described “beauty junkie,” had been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and gotten interested in clean beauty when she realized that what she puts on her skin affects her health.
- Fabulous clean products include the hydrating, heavenly lip whip
- Made without petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, chemical additives, known toxins, preservatives or synthetic fragrance
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability includes recycling and using less packaging – and encouraging retail partners to do the same
- Based in Seattle, Washington
From Kari Gran:
“At Kari Gran, we consider ourselves the anti-beauty beauty company. We believe that beauty is not measured by an age, a dollar sign, or a stereotype and that women are not figures to be fixed, but to be celebrated. When it comes to caring for yourself and your skin, we champion healthy prevention over critical correction.”
All Kari Gran products:
- Are made with premium organic and naturally derived ingredients
- Arrive in beautiful, eco-luxe packaging
- Contain no added water to ensure ingredients are in a potent and effective state
Strengthens skin barrier and hydrates
Organic rose hydrosol
Helps plump and protect
Organic Rosa Centifolia (Rose de Mai) Flower Water*, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Organic Glycerin (derived from Flax)*, Non-GMO Lactobacillus Ferment, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- How much to use: 2-3 sprays
- When to use it: AM, PM, and throughout the day as needed
- During what step: After cleansing and before applying your other products
- How to use: Spritz clean, damp skin with your mist and let set. (Optional: Apply after makeup to set foundation, or throughout the day to hydrate skin.)
liquid is wonderful, spray is hard to operate. I took out of original bottle and put in easier spray pump bottle.
completely awesome. My sensitive skin loves it! Highly recommend.
Besides it smelling incredible, it does wonders for my dry and sensitive sky. I mist it directly on my face to reset PH levels and help hydrate, or I apply to a cotton pad and wipe. Either way, I always love the way it leaves my skin feeling.
I got this product as a special kit introducing the new skin care products. I am hooked! Feels so good to spray on my face after a shower. Can't wait to use it in the summer to refresh! Smells wonderful. I love rose.