Why you'll love it
- Light-as-air formula feels like skincare, not makeup
- Camouflages imperfections without masking skin’s natural radiance
- Makes skin look better now and later thanks to potent natural ingredients
Avocado oil and meadowfoam oil
Cushion, plump, and deeply hydrate
Red raspberry oil
Repairs and tones
Green tea seed oil and rosehip seed oil
Protect from pollution and free-radicals
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthen Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, May Contain [+/-] Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499, 77491, 77492)
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
- Gluten, egg, nut, and soy free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
I love this product. Your face feels silky and bot oily. The product blends in smooth with your skin.
Really love this product it gives you a light all over coverage and a nice shine
This tinted face oil melts into the skin beautifully. It looks like no-makeup makeup, it neutralises any redness or areas needing coverage but still allows freckles to shine through. It’s only 30mls but not much at all is needed, I only use a couple of drops but it is buildable too. Just make sure to shake well as the colour appears to disperse from the oil. Best foundation product ever, had replaced my tinted moisturiser and also nars sheer glow.
I am very fair and have dry skin so this foundation (Tone 2) works wonderfully on my skin! Those with combination or oily skin have had mixed reviews, but for me it is perfect! Very quick and easy to apply, this foundation leaves me with a moisturized but somewhat matte finish...I do set it with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Loose Powder. Has a light feel with full coverage. Beautiful finish!! Great comfort on skin that is sensitive, mature, and/or dry.
I wasn't a fan of this. I have combination skin. This oil clinged to my dry spots and exaggerated them. I had to return.