Tinted Face Oil – 9.5
30ml / 1fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Light-as-air formula feels like skincare, not makeup
- Camouflages imperfections without masking skin’s natural radiance
- Makes skin look better now and later thanks to potent natural ingredients
About this brand
Kosas quite simply takes our breath away. It’s a gold standard for luxe, hydrating, better-for-you ingredients combined with a sense of color and beauty that only an artist could dream up.
Sheena Yaitanes, a painter who studied biology, chemistry, and art history, founded this exquisite brand (pronounced ko-shas) in 2015. She uses a color-mixing technique favored by master artists to create what she describes as “elevated color cosmetics.” Her painting background guides what pigments to use and how to match skin tones to the right products.
- Luscious products, especially lipsticks and blushes
- Shades picked artfully to match either warm or cool skin tones
- Designed for women on-the-go – can be applied in the back of a Lyft
- Free of parabens, phthalates, BHA/BHT, mineral oil, propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, petrolatum, vitamin A, retinoids, and retinoid derivatives
- Name “Kosas” reflects the five interconnected layers, or “kosas,” of the self: the physical, energetic, mental, intellectual, and soul
- Based in Los Angeles, California
“We source ingredients for two reasons: extreme nourishment and supreme luxury. We choose only the ones that deliver both.”
All Kosas products are:
- Gluten-, egg-, nut-, and soy-free
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Botanically-rich makeup that acts as skincare too
Balances oil production
Rosehip seed oil
Visibly firms and brightens
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Silica, Kaolin, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Tocopherol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Tea) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- Shake bottle well
- Apply a dime-size amount of product onto the back of your hand
- Dab a dot onto your forehead, each cheek, your nose, and your chin
- Use your fingertips, a foundation brush, or beauty sponge to blend onto your entire face
Goes well with
Despite seeing a lot of negative reviews I decided to try the product anyways. I’m glad I did! When it first came, I tried it right away to see if the color would work. I put it on half of my face. Didn’t need very much product (1drop) and I could tell a pretty big difference.I was looking for a lighter way to even out my skin in the summer months. This will be perfect!Just not sure why this doesn’t have any sunscreen in it?
So I’ve tried a million foundations. I work in the cosmetic industry and I could never find THE ONE. Until I tried Kosas, I resigned myself to tinted moisturizers. Pairing this with their astonishing concealer, my face looks flawless! There’s no weight to it, the complexion is natural and bright. Plus, the amount needed to cover my face is so small, that bottle might last me forever! It’s the perfect foundation!
Yesssss!!! I love this!! It definitely gives a nice but beautiful tint! I have freckles so I want to be able to show them off! I have very dry skin and I personally loved this formula on my skin
This foundation is everything it says it is! Weightless - yes! Moisturizers - yes! Evens skin tone - yes! Beautiful natural finish - yes! Looks like my skin, but so much better!!