Cheek Duo – Coralista
10g / 0.35oz
Why you'll love it
- Silky-smooth powder blends into skin beautifully
- Complementary hues create an effortlessly natural flush
- Sleek mirrored compact makes on-the-go touch-ups easy
How to use
- Blush first, highlight second!
- Apply blush using a fluffy brush to the apples of your cheeks, blending in an upward motion to just below your temple area
- Sweep a little highlighter from your upper cheekbones to your temples
- Dab a bit of highlighter down the bridge of your nose and on your Cupidâs bow for extra glow
Moisturizes and tones
Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, [+/- Silica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77742)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
These is a very nice light pretty pink colors. Works great on my pale completion. Have always like Lilly Lolo stuff!
The staying power is great. Recommend.
I love that it has both blush and highlighter in one compact! I was nervous buying this because I thought that the blush looked too orange, but when I saw the blush in person it has a much more pink color than shown on the website. I love it
Both are easy everyday staple for blush and highlight combos. However, I'm not sure how well the blush half of Naked Pink will show on people with a deeper complexion than fair/light. As it is a light flush of color on me, and I tend to be the lightest (or close to it) shade of foundations. Corlaista has a bit more pigment to it's blush though.