Sculpt And Glow Contour Duo
10g / o.35oz
Want personalized recommendations?
Why you'll love it
- Silky-smooth powder blends into skin beautifully
- Complementary hues create a healthy flush
- Sleek mirrored compact makes on-the-go touch-ups easy
How to use
- Pick up some of the bronzer on an angled or bronzer brush
- Use a combination of sweeping and circular motions along the hollows of your cheeks to your ear and along your hairline
- Pick up the highlighter on a different cheek brush
- Use a combination of sweeping and circular motions to apply it along your upper cheekbone and down the bridge of your nose
Argan oil and marine extract
Reduce appearance of fine lines and promote long-lasting wear
Mica, Octyldodecanol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Tocopherol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Sostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, [+/-Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
The highlighter is bomb! Such a pretty color. My skin is pretty sensitive so this contour kit is perfect.I just wish the bronze shade was a bit darker it's still gives me a nice sunkissed glow thoWould recommend to anyone wanting a clean beauty option
I’ve been using this daily because it gives me a natural hint of sun without being shimmery. I build it up slightly where I want to contour. The highlight color is subtle with a soft shimmer, very pretty on cheekbones!
Staying power is not the best but I love it none the less
I absolutely love this duo. I love that it has the highlight and bronzer in the same compact. The bronzer blends nicely and I love the highlighter as well.
This is my go-to non toxic contour duo! The set works well with my fair cool complexion. I pair this with Lily and Lolo's "In the Pink" blush and it works well together. Love the subtle shimmer of the highlighter.