Why you'll love it
- Rounded shape makes application and blending a cinch
- Densely packed fibers ensure you never waste product
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on the delicate eye area
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Goes well with
I like this brush quite a bit. It works well and is so soft. I'd recommend.
Love this brush!
Love this eyeshadow brush! I don't wear a lot or do anything fancy with my eyeshadow, so this brush is perfect to just put on a quick layer of color in the morning. I could also see it working great to blend several colors together for a smooth look.
TranslateShow in original languageMarche plutôt bien pour mes cernes un peu violettes. Il ne faut pas trop en mettre sinon ça fait bizarre, il faut estomper. Je l'applique avant la poudre teintée Lily Lolo