Lip Gloss – Whisper
4ml / 0.13 fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Delivers intense moisture and shine in one swipe
- Feels super-cushiony and soft
- Provides the perfect color payoff for effortless, everyday wear
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Delivers long-lasting moisture
Soothes and softens
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Olivate, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Mica, Aroma, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Candelilla Cera, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 75470 (Carmine)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
How to use
- Use the wand to apply gloss to your upper and lower lips
- Press your lips together to blend
- For more color, apply over lipstick or other lip color
I haven't worn lip gloss in years because it can be so sticky, but I was in need of a daily lip color that was easy to apply, so I took a leap of faith and I'm SO glad I did! Damson Dusk is the perfect "barely there" color, just a tad darker than my lips and not too pink. The formula is barely sticky, and definitely mostly just creamy. I'm in loveRead more about review stating Life changing!!
The color is subtle, but really pretty. It is moisturizing. A great lip gloss!
I wanted a “ my lips but better” color and this is perfect. Its just a tad more pink but i love it anyway! Pigment is good and goes on evenly. Smells like chocolate too!