Why you'll love it
- Keeps your eyeshadow smooth and crease-free all day
- Dual shades both conceal and correct so products apply true to color
- Mirrored compact is perfectly portable for on-the-go use
About this brand
Our infatuation with Lily Lolo began with mascara. There’s nothing like Lily Lolo’s for thick, luscious lashes that last all day and don’t smudge or run.
But that’s just the beginning. Lily Lolo’s BB cream, eyeshadow palettes and pressed blushes are also lovely – all at reasonable price points for top-quality ingredients.
Vikki Khan founded Lily Lolo in 2005 after falling in love with mineral makeup while traveling to the United States. Lily Lolo is now an award winning mineral cosmetics brand adored by makeup artists, celebrities, and green beauty fans alike.
- Gorgeous mascara, BB cream, eyeshadow palettes, and pressed blushes
- Relatively accessible pricing
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and phthalates, synthetic perfumes, dyes, or anything else that isn't kind to you and your skin
- Named after two of the founder’s sisters
- Based in London, England
From Lily Lolo:
“Our shared passion for makeup and the way it can transform the way you feel, as well as the way you look, is at the heart of everything we do. So as well as a range of products and shades to suit every complexion, you can also count on us for expert advice on how to make it work for you, with step-by-step guides and video tutorials from our favourite makeup pros.”
All Lily Lolo products are:
- Leaping bunny-certified cruelty-free
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free
Jojoba seed oil
Soothes and moisturizes
Offers all-day hold
Promotes smooth application
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Mica, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
May contain nut-derived ingredients
The eye serum goes on soft and makes my eyes look fresh!
I was using a ton of liquid concealer under my eyes that would transfer my mascara. I really love this compact. I use the light yellow under my eyes (and inner eyes) and sometimes use the concealer if my eyes have dark circles. I also use the concealer on my lids to prime for eye shadow. I have oily lids and getting makeup to stay is a challenge. This doesn't solve for all day, but I feel better using this than putting foundation on my eyes.
Gives natural look but covers very well dark circles at the same time. Highly recommended.
I love this eyelid primer, it is easy to put on, it covers the eye lid very well and stay on the entire day.