Why you'll love it
- Made from bian stone, which originated when a meteor struck ancient China
- Contains around 40 trace minerals thought to support a healthy body
- Comb edges and 3-pronged shape allows you perform both lymphatic drainage and concentrated muscle work, unlike many other gua shas
- Perfect for beginner to advanced routines, so it’ll grow with you as you learn more about gua sha
- Comes with a felt bag for safe storage
About this brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.