Refresh Foaming Cleanser
3.4 oz (full size), 1.0 oz. (mini)
Why you'll love it
- Creates a luxurious lather to leave skin clean and soft
- Helps maintain skin’s moisture levels with weightless hydration
- Gently exfoliates skin, leaving it smoother and brighter
About this brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.
Nourishes and protects skin from UV-induced damage.
Forms a lightweight barrier on skin to defend against pollutants.
Hydrates, soothes, and quells inflammation.
Lactic and polyhydroxy acids
Gently exfoliate and smooth skin.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sorbitol, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Gluconolactone, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
How to use
- How much to use: A quarter-sized amount
- When to use it: AM and PM
- During what step: As your first step, before toning or applying your serum
- How to use: Dispense the product into your cupped palm and agitate with fingers until it foams. On a damp face, massage into skin in gentle upward circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm (not hot) water to avoid any redness or irritation.
I love this product light and refreshing !
I have sensitive skin & it a great choice for me
The Refresh Foam Cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever used. I noticed my face feeling and looking smoother,and my skin tone looks so much better. It has only been a couple of weeks and my skin has made a complete turnaround.
This product is excellent! It takes off my make up completely and cleanses well. My skin is sensitive and this has been an excellent option!
It doesn’t foam at all for me and it’s hard to get out of the bottle. It does cleanse my face tho.