Renew Retinol Oil
1 fl oz / 30 mL
Why you'll love it
- Encapsulated retinol pairs with bakuchiol for a one-two punch
- Stars a blend of silky oils to help minimize irritation and complement the retinol
- Made locally in small batches by a women-run lab to get off the production line and onto your counter in record time
- Offers a relaxing, subtle bergamot-ginger scent
- Housed in a recyclable glass bottle (just remove the pump and rinse bottle before placing in your recycling bin)
Although we don’t expect it, as with any retinol, it’s possible you’ll experience some flaking, mild redness, and/or mild tingling while skin acclimates. Decrease frequency of use until skin adjusts.
About this brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Supports healthier, clearer skin
Helps soothe and protect skin
Helps soothe and moisturize skin
Helps calm, moisturize, and brighten skin
Squalene**, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Bakuchiol, Bisabolol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phospholipids, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Tocopherol**, Beta-Sitosterol** *Organic, **Non-GMO
This product contains retinol, which is not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers
How to use
- Apply 3-5 drops onto cleansed skin at night.
- During the day, always protect skin with SPF.
- Use twice a week until skin adjusts and then work up to daily use.
I have a bit of a reaction to retinol but I mix this with my prescription cream for hydrated, smoother skin. It is also great on sensitive chest skin!
Absolutely love this oil. It makes my skin feel so nourished. It’s a soothing part of my skincare routine and once I tried it, I knew I’d keep it as a step in my skincare. The only thing I don’t love is the bottle. It’s gotten stuck a few times and didn’t work but I managed to fix it. I’d love an updated, better quality container/bottle.
I’ve been enjoying this. I haven’t had any problems with it. I have sensitive skin and was a little worried but it seems I had nothing to worry about.
I love this!! I had mixed thoughts about using an oil but I love this! It just soaks right on in and leaves my skin feeling and looking moisturized. And knowing that it’s chemical free—I like it even more. I can’t wait to use more products!! I just don’t even know where to start. Very exciting! I totally recommend!