Revitalize Organic Facial Oil
1 fl. oz. / 30 mL
Why you'll love it
- Minimizes the look of fine lines while visibly evening skin tone
- Helps skin to retain hydration, resulting in a more supple texture
- Sinks into skin instantly, leaving behind a flattering, subtly dewy finish
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rosehip seed oil sourced from a women-led sustainable farm in Patagonia
- Certified USDA Organic
How to use
- How much to use: 3-5 drops
- When to use it: AM and PM
- During what step: After toner and before applying moisturizer
- How to apply: Dispense a few drops into your palm, then warm it up by rubbing your palms together and smoothing it into your skin with gentle pressure.
Rosehip seed oil (rosa rubiginosa)
Helps to visibly lessen wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
Balances sebum production, keeping skin clear and calm
Provides deep moisture that’s ideal for all skin types
Poppy seed oil
Nourishes the skin barrier and locks in hydration
Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Papaver Somniferum Seed Oil*, Tocopherol *Certified organic
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
Formulated without nut-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes nut-derived ingredients
About this Brand
At NakedPoppy we’re clean beauty fanatics. As collectors and curators, we’ve spent years researching and testing every clean lipstick and lotion, mascara and potion we can get our hands on – so we can put the safest and most beautiful products into yours.
It’s that hunt for the best of the best clean beauty that inspires NakedPoppy’s own collection. When we can’t find that perfect product, we create it. Our magic formula? Squeaky clean plus seriously gorgeous. And we don’t compromise on either.
In terms of health, our standards are second to none. Vetted and evaluated by our team of scientists at every stage from seed to makeup bag, each NakedPoppy product is made to not only meet but raise the bar in the following areas.
- Your Health. The safest ingredients only.
- Animal Health. Cruelty-free.
- Environmental Health. Low environmental impact.
- Community and Social Health. Made with fair labor practices and positive impact on the community.
And at NakedPoppy, clean is only half the equation. Beauty-wise we also go beyond. Expert makeup artists, women, and our founders themselves road test every formula to make sure it’s as luxe, luscious, and long-lasting as can be before we bring it to you.
Because you deserve products that nurture your inner and outer beauty. To us, it’s a simple notion: better on you, and better for you. Always.
This has transformed my face within 1 week. It was instant, my pores have shrunk and my make up is beautiful after oil application. Will purchase again, and again and again.
I'm new to using facial oils as I've always heard our faces should be oil-free. I've been using Revitalize for three weeks now(3 drops on neck and 3 drops on face, morning and night) and am amazed at how soft and supple my face and neck are! I love it! It has a light scent and is easily absorbed.
I am kind of new with facial stuff - I mostly have done warm water and a wash cloth! Dabbling now, so I don't have much to say. I'm in the gua sha for the detoxification benefits and moisturizing, nice-looking, less puffy skin.
I love massaging my face and neck with the oil! Therapeutic to use the rose quartz with it as well. Amazing for lymphatic drainage to be activated. Lovely scent.
I just bought my second bottle of this facial oil. It fabulous over the Indie Lee CQ10 toner to seal in moisture. Creates a nice dewy palate on which to apply foundation! It is now part of my daily routine, morning and night.