Why you'll love it
- Silky-smooth powder blurs seamlessly into skin for natural perfection
- Lightweight formula is infused with hydrating and nourishing ingredients to condition skin
- Richly pigmented tint is buildable for customizable color payoff
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Provide rich color
Nourish and soothe
Hydrates and conditions
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, P-Anisic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Cinnamic Acid, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
This is a really nice, subtle bronzer. I’m as pale as a ghost and it makes me look like I have a natural touch of son.
I was nervous about trying this, but I like it just as much if not better than any other bronzer I’ve tried. It goes on so smooth and gives a natural looking glow, highly recommend this product!
Sincerely my favorite. I am a caramel/tan skin tone but my face has always been lighter than my body and this bronzer balances me out. Gives me that healthy glow. I don't look pale anymore or too dark and chalky this bronzer by Vapour is soft and buildable and gives me a glowey healthy look.
This powder is lovely. I have a deeper skin tone and it is feather light, blends nicely, and has the tiniest shimmer for a healthy glow-like finish. I think it will be perfect for the warmer months when I will want a subtle make-up/no make-up look.