Why you'll love it
- Silky-smooth powder blurs seamlessly into skin for natural perfection
- Lightweight formula is infused with hydrating and nourishing ingredients to condition skin
- Richly pigmented tint is buildable for customizable color payoff
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Provide rich color
Nourish and soothe
Hydrates and conditions
Mineral-Derived Mica, Organic Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Naturally-Derived Magnesium Stearate, Naturally-Derived Zinc Stearate, Mineral-Derived Silica, Plant-Derived Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Plant-Derived Squalane, Plant-Derived Glyceryl Caprylate, Plant-Derived Lauroyl Lysine, Plant-Derived P-Anisic Acid, Plant-Derived Pentylene Glycol, Plant-Derived Cinnamic Acid, Plant-Derived Glyceryl Undecylenate [May Contain +/-: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]
How to use
- Pick up some product on an angled or bronzer brush
- Use a combination of sweeping and circular motions along the hollows of your cheeks to your ear and along your hairline
- Then blend down what's left on your brush below your jawline
This is THE BEST clean bronzer brand I’ve tried! It looks so natural (please know I’m very picky) and goes on evenly. It lasts all day and I would even argue that it looks better as the day progresses, if that even makes sense? Also, I love the packaging/“no slip” feel to the outside of the container because, let’s be honest, nothing is worse than when your expensive, high quality makeup slips out of your hand, hits the floor, and breaks into a million pieces.
I love this bronzing powder, it goes on so easily and looks so natural!
Ever since I ditched my talc and paraben filled high-end bronzer, I have been on a quest to find a clean bronzer that is truly bronze! Everything I tried was orange, red, or muddy! Vapour Bronzing Powder is lovely! You can go with a heavy hand and not look orange or muddy. It is super natural looking and mistake proof!
This bronzer is so incredibly pretty. I typically go for matte bronzers but tried this by redeeming points. It has a very subtle glow to it and really enhances my skin in a flattering, natural way. Most days I skip everything but this, mascara and a little coverage under my eyes because it has such a nice effect. I wear Westman Atelier Vital Skin II and III in case that helps with context. I can’t wait to try more products from Vapour!