Why you'll love it
- Creamy formula glides on seamlessly for easy blending that lasts
- Nourishing plant oils soothe and condition skin
- Richly pigmented tint is buildable for customizable sun-kissed color
- Housed in a 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) tube
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Organic sunflower oil
Hydrates and soothes
Organic shea butter
Protects and moisturizes
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Coco-caprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Flavor Oil (Fig), French Vanilla Flavor Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Bronzers usually look too muddy/orange on my pale neutral skin tone, but not this. First bronzer that I am truly happy to apply. I’ll be back for more!
This bronzing stick is amazing! Goes on smoothly and is never orange. Looks very natural and gives a beautiful glow.
Subtle but effective, and the stick seems longlasting.
I've always cobbled together my natural beauty products, so I was incredibly happy when I found your site. It makes it easy for me to search for products, knowing that I don't have to worry about whether or not the ingredients are harmful. And so happy that there is now such a large assortment to choose from!