Why you'll love it
- Super-soft bristles are gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Densely packed fibers ensure you never waste product
- Angled shape perfects complexion with flawless blending
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Goes well with
This brush is soft and is nice to work with. Vapor has nice quality brushes, and this one is no exception. This is my third brush of theirs.
This is the best foundation brush! So luxurious and soft. It applies my foundation perfectly leaving it with flawless almost airbrush finish. Loving it!
The amount of foundation brushes I have collected is astounding. Vapour's foundation brush changed the game. i have cystic acne and always have these volcanos on my face that are hard to cover evenly. This brush not only gives even coverage, but it leaves an airbrushed finish. I use it with the new Velvet Glow foundation and other brands and it always works perfectly.
i use this brush to apply and blend the pressed powder under my eyes, i use it to apply blush, and i use it to blend out my contour. i also use it to apply dry shampoo powder to my hair roots. This brush it the perfect size for semi-precise application AND even blending.