Essential Daily Primer
50ml / 1.7 fl oz
Why you'll love it
- Enhances makeup application and long-lasting wear
- Goes on clear and pairs easily with any foundation
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Water, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Undecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Jojoba Esters, Tridecane, Mica‡, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Honokiol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sodium Phytate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene
May contain nut-derived ingredients
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
This primer might be better on younger, plumper skin.But on my 70 yr.old Arizona gardener's face, it's too chalky and dry looking, even after serum and moisturizer.
I've tried many primers, but I love how this goes on so light and smooth -- like a moisturizer. I wish it lasted more than 6M, but I'll definitely be purchasing this one for the long term!
My makeup always applies so nicely and evenly after using this primer. It totally smooths and evens out the texture on my face, leaving it so soft! I like that it melts into my skin and doesn't feel like a layer of makeup sitting on top.
There is more in this bottle than it looks like, it lasts a long time. It is a perfect moisturizer for under foundation, not greasy, no chemicals in it. I have very sensitive skin, I'm allergic to dyes, perfumes, and preservatives. I can wear this every day, it makes my skin glow, and I have never had a rash or itching using this, like I do with other moisturizers.