Eye Definer - Ink
0.38oz / 1.08g
Why you'll love it
- Pencil tip and built-in smudger allows for precise, easy application
- Creamy texture makes blending and smudging foolproof
- Highly pigmented color means a little goes a long way
How to use
- For the most precise application, make sure your eye pencil is sharpened.
- Gently draw a line starting from the inner corner of your eye, pulling the pencil towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Optional: For an easier glide, "warm" eyeliner by applying a few strokes to the back of your hand.
- Pro tip: Worried about straight lines? Drag a small, tightly bristled brush over your eyeliner to blend out any jagged areas, creating a softer smokey look.
Provide rich color
Essential fatty acid (EFA) and organic shea butter
Protects from free radicals
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Canola Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate; May Contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Sad to say this eyeliner did not work for me. Not long after applying it would flake off.
Disappeared within a few hours
I am very happy with the liner The color is dark enough and it wears well with minimal smudging throughout the day.
I really like this eyeliner, the color is exactly what I want, a dark brown. The packaging is lovely and the product works great!
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and easily. It highlights my blue eyes in a subtle way without being harsh.