Why you'll love it
- Creamy formula glides on seamlessly for easy blending that lasts
- Nourishing plant oils soothe and condition skin without clogging pores
- Richly pigmented stick is buildable for customizable glow
Organic sunflower oil
Hydrates and soothes
Essential fatty acid (EFA) and organic shea butter
Nourishes and softens
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Shorea Robusta (Sal Tree) Resin, Rhus Verniciflua (Lacquer Tree) Peel Wax, Rhus Succedanea (Wax Tree) Fruit Wax, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin; May Contain +/-: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
I adore this and use it everyday. It's a warm, subtle glow that blends easily and lasts all day. The packaging is beautiful too!
Really pretty color. It isn’t dramatic, which is good for me. It’s a little hard to spread in the winter though.