Luminous Foundation – 100L
0.29 oz / 8.5 g
Why you'll love it
- Provides lightweight coverage and a luminous finish that lasts
- Multipurpose stick also works to contour, highlight, and conceal
- Luminizing formula acts like skincare
- Housed in a 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) tube
About this brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
All Vapour products are:
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Tulsi and lotus
Calm and protect
Organic sunflower oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Flavor Oil (Fig), Wildcrafted Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Gum, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil) Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract, Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxide
I don't generally love Vapour, unfortunately, but I do love this foundation. It looks and wears great (apart from mild creasing around the eyes but this might be from my other products so I'm not attributing that to this product). I have tried all of the Vapour foundations and I think this one looks the best. It glows and corrects and I'm hooked! It also seems to be fine on my acne prone skin. It can be a bit difficult to buff in but once you figure out the right amount, it goes on easily.
I’d been using Vapour foundation for forever and they’ve reformulated I think because this was sold out everywhere for a long time. I like the new version! It’s less oily (almost more soft and powdery) and provides excellent coverage without looking like you’re wearing heavy foundation - one reason I’ve always liked it!
TranslateShow in original languageJ'étais ravie de voir le retour d'un de mes fonds de teints préféré ! Pour information, j'ai la peau mixte tendance déshydratée et j'aime les rendus naturels. Il est simple d'application, unifie bien et reste lumineux.
I don’t like the feel of foundations, even light ones feel like a mask. This foundation is so light and feels unnoticeable. I like to apply just to my uneven spots - you can layer it to get more of a concealer or keep it light! Really evens out my skin without doing the whole face. Portable easily applied, no mess, just love it!