Why you'll love it
- Lengthens, volumizes, and defines lashes
- Stays put all day without flaking or smudging
- Nourishing plant oils naturally condition lashes
Acacia flower wax
Helps to shape lashes
Conditions and softens
Give natural color
Water, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Pentylene Glycol, Jojoba Esters, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Galactoarabinan, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Polyglycerin-3, Acacia Decurrens (Acacia) Flower Wax, Honokiol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; May Contain +/-: CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Love this natural mascara! Doesn’t irritate sensitive eyes and washes off easily. Stays on all day. It does not build up lashes for length like Clinique, but I’m switching to this healthier option👍🏼
First application this mascara went on easily but definitely didn’t wow me! Started clumping around the 3rd or 4th time I used it. Now in the back of my makeup carousel 🙁
Doesn't clump, smudge or flake. If it had a smaller brush tip I would have given it 5 stars. Would buy again!
This mascara as really nice and great for sensitive eyes. I don't feel like I'm wearing it at all! It is buildable, but still more an "enhanced natural" look than a bold look. A bit smudgy on bottom lashes after some time, but I have oily eyes. Not smudgy at all on top lashes.
I’ve tried this and Ilia and I loved Ilia but I prefer the Vapour. Ilia offers maybe a bit more length but goes on a bit wet and I often found myself with an accidental mess. Vapour adds a lot of volume plus length and lasts all day long without any dropping or smearing. This ones a keeper.