Why you'll love it
- Ultra-fine powder is lightweight and silky, never cakey
- Mattifies and perfects complexion for an effortlessly airbrushed effect
- Gentle, non-toxic formula is perfect for even the most sensitive skin
Absorbs excess shine
Nourish and soothe
Mica, Tapioca Starch, Pentylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Honokiol; May Contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
I am loving this powder. Eliminates shine without making it look like you have any powder on. Would definitely recommend this product.
I bet it is a great product. I originally got this to go over some greasier sunscreen and it just didn't help my skin at all. I ended up returning it.
I love this powder! I’ve been using their foundation for years but had stuck with rms unpowder as my finishing powder. I was a little disappointed with my rms settling into lines so I figured I’d try out Vapor’s. So glad I did! It’s a lovely, soft powder that doesn’t leave any discoloration, actually it disappears on my skin. It’ll be a staple in my routine now.
I don’t know how I was using any other powder before this one! This powder lasted all day, helped my makeup last all day, and NEVER feels heavy! I have dry/combo skin so I usually use powder to set my hydrating foundation and to set my under eyes to prevent creasing, so I don’t need to reapply throughout the day due to shine (so I can’t speak on that front), but sometimes with other powders I could see it wearing down during the day, and this one I did not notice it at all. The powder is so light feeling on the skin, and makes your skin feel super soft to the touch and does not feel dry since it’s made from tapioca starch! Highly recommend (also, bonus; a powder brush swirls perfectly in the lid so I don’t have to worry about picking up too much product at once)