Why you'll love it
- Leaves behind a radiant, natural-looking finish
- Natural extracts promote healthy skin
- Buildable tint allows for customizable coverage
Frankincense, tulsi, and lotus extracts
Soothe, calm, and protect
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Silica‡, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil†, Cera Alba (Beeswax/Cire d’Abeille)*, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate†, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)†, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil†, Citrus Bergamia Risso (Bergamot) Oil (Bergaptene-Free)†, Wildcrafted Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Gum†, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi/Holy Basil) Leaf Extract*, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol†, Pentylene Glycol†, Phenethyl Alcohol†, Polyglyceryl-2-Caprate†, Glyceryl Caprylate†; May Contain +/-: Mica‡; CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides *Organic †Plant derived ‡ Mineral derived
Formulated without gluten-derived ingredients; may have been produced in a facility that also processes gluten-derived ingredients
About this Brand
Vapour Organic Beauty is a pioneer in clean beauty. Its products are as lovely as they are healthy and sustainable. We’re especially hooked on their Lux Organic Lip Conditioner, fabulous eyeliner pencils, and nourishing concealers.
Vapour was co-founded in Taos, New Mexico in 2009 by Kristine Keheley – a professional artist – and Krysia Boinis, a formulator and botanical expert. Products are designed, manufactured, and distributed under one roof and is fueled by solar daylighting and wind power.
- Highest purity standards
- 70% organic, 30% essential oils, vitamins and pigments
- No toxic chemicals, including, parabens, phthalates, or nanoparticles
- Operates own USDA Organic lab
- Champion Safety Status from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Passive solar daylighting and wind power in lab, offices, and warehouse
- Product packaging widely recyclable
- Product boxes made from managed forest paper stock, and printed with soy ink in a wind-powered facility
- Made in the USA
- Based in Taos, New Mexico
“We believe that all people are beautiful and deserve safe products that support health and make them feel special. Vapour products transmit a sensory experience that is luxurious and joyful. We believe skincare and cosmetics should delight the senses with texture, color and scent. This is why we design our classic color palette with pure earth minerals that resonate with the earth’s wide range of skin tones.”
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- “Champion Safety Status” from the Environmental Working Group and Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
Although, I’m satisfied with the ingredient list and I’m convinced this is a great product for someone else, the coverage was to light for me and I missed the mark with the colour. Mixing it with another foundation I have and it seems to do the trick.
I wanted to love this, but I do not. It takes FOREVER to dry. You definitely feel it on your face. It is pretty liquidy, so that might explain why it takes so long to dry. I would also buy a shade lighter than what you think will match you.
Love my Vapour foundation, will never use anything else. Beautiful on my skin and lasts the distance. Many thanks to nourished life for stocking this product 😊
I have been using this product for three years now and enjoy how easy to color match to my skin tone. This foundation stays put for a full day without any need for reapplication.
Exactly it’s name. Soft + Delish on the face. Love it!